Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Deal with company secretarial issues
Start your new venture on a sure footing – Contact us for an initial consultation today.